Mother’s Day is a day of celebration where we honor our own moms, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence mothers have on our day to day lives. Through the years, the word mom has evolved beyond just our biological mothers. On this day, it’s important to honor its energy by nurturing all the moms and motherly influences in our lives – Mother Earth and all the women who hold a special place in your heart as wisdom keepers; the ones you go to when you need another opinion or advice. I have had many people in my life who have never had children of their own, but act as a mom to many, giving kindness, love and compassion to all they meet.
This Mother’s Day, take the time to send the energy of unconditional love to all the women in your life who represent the nurturing energy of a mother. Thank them for their dedication, devotion, support and endless belief in you when you didn’t believe in yourself. If you are a mom, thank your self for all the times you made it about someone else instead of yourself.
If you are able to, give your mom a big hug and kiss today, or call her to tell her that you love her. Those words mean the world to every mom. This is a day of gratitude for all the moms in the world because without our moms, we wouldn’t be here.
Honor the energy of Mother Earth, your mom and mindful mamas everywhere with this simple visualization with healing crystals. The crystals will hold the space for all the moms and motherly influences we love and adore.
A Crystal Visualization to Honor Mom on Mother’s Day
What you will need:
- Hold your Rose Quartz crystal over your heart and close your eyes to align with the energy of unconditional love.
- Visualize a loving bubble of pink light surrounding you.
- While holding your crystal, think of all the reasons you love and appreciate your mother figure.
- Set an intention for her and infuse your intention into your crystal.
- When you are finished, give the Rose Quartz crystal to your mom or an important mother-figure in your life. If your mom is no longer with you, give them to Mother Earth. By burying them in the earth, you are honoring the energy and memory of your mom on this special day.
All in the energy of love,